Friday, February 20, 2009

Corrections to the Draft

I enjoyed posting my paper and receiving feed back from so many different people. The major feed back that I received was my udder lack of any sort of actual conclusion. The conclusion is always the part that gives me the most trouble, so I usually leave it and review the rest of my paper before actually writing the conclusion. This strategy works well unless I forget to go back and actually write it. After the feedback was posted I thought of a nice way to tie it all together. The whole conclusion paragraph is brand new. I think it did a really nice job summarizing why the articles were a part of the essay, maybe not doing a good job of summarizing the articles.
The other major factor that I changed was the spelling, punctuation and other basic house cleaning for the essay. There was not that much I had to do for this task, I just looked at it again and some of the reviewers mentioned that some might have gotten through the cracks. My father was especially helpful in pointing out exactly what was wrong.
I tried to restructure it a little but was not sure if it really needed it so I left it basically the same as the draft. In the third paragraph I discovered that I used claims to much so I cut a few sentences with claims in them and I changed a few of the words to something other than claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment