Saturday, January 17, 2009

Proposal for first module project

In my first module piece I would like to advocate greater support and awareness of full sized electric vehicles. I will be choosing to use a 30 second flash animation, hopefully with an animation studio that I will be buying in the next week. If that does not work I will probably just write a power point¸ which is not nearly as exciting.
I am trying to narrow down the list of main topics to at the most three. One that I know I will use is that electric was one of the original power plants for cars. This is an interesting historic fact that is not really well known, and I love history so it intrigues me as well. The point I would try to make with that piece of information is that for a long time electric vehicles were more reliable than gasoline, and gasoline won the right to be the most widely used form of drive system because of the wide spread growth of refueling stations. With new plug in hybrids and plug in electric cars gasoline’s only advantage has been swept away. I also would like to have a few comments on all of the electric cars on display at the North American International Auto Show. There are several high powered vehicles that could turn heads¸ and they are said to be the greatest portion of this year’s show.

No comments:

Post a Comment